Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiny Dancer...

On Monday, my class and I went on a field trip to Longwood Gardens! Its a beautiful park with tons to do. I've included pictures from the trip of some of the flowers that we saw.




My dancing days are not behind me and I find myself tip tapping around the hallways while waiting for the kids to finish in the bathroom. Eduardo has caught me doing my falaps and shuffles and now tries his gangly version of my tap dances! It is absolutely hilarious. I wish my school had a talent show, cause I think my kids would get a big kick out of me tap dancing. Who knows, maybe I'll get my mom to send me my shoes and I'll do a little jig for the kids..hahaha.

Finally, I'll post a picture of my latest painting. I've been trying to find ways to wind down after work. Pat gave me a beautiful paint set and easel for my birthday and I did my first picture in years last night. I'm a bit rusty, but it was a lot of fun.


Cheers.

1 comment: